I am not your traditional attorney who went to law school in his twenties with parental support. To the contrary, I went to law school for four years at night in my forties while working a full-time day-job (CSULB Lecturer) all the while raising four children. I relate very well with the average hard-working citizen who has limited financial resources to spend on legal services and carefully manage time and legal budgets in order to get the best results at an affordable cost.
When I am not practicing law, I spend the majority time with my four adult children going to tribute band concerts and playing with our dogs in the local dog parks. I also enjoy time with my friends watching sports (especially college football), playing table shuffleboard, and swimming in the pool on hot days.
· Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, (Bachelor of Science)
· Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, (Master of Education)
· Pacific Coast University, Long Beach, California, (Juris Doctorate)
Professional Associations and Memberships
· CA State Bar- Trust and Estates Section
· CA State Bar- Family Law Section
· West Los Angels Family Law Inn of Court
Pro Bono Activities
· Harriet Buhai Center for Family Law
· Awarded the Wiley W. Manual Award by the State Bar of California
Community Service Organizations
· Seal Beach Lions Club
· San Pedro Elks Lodge
· English (Primary)
· Japanese (JLP Level 2)
Copyright © 2022 Lindley Law - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder